A walnut and stainless steel vanity unit built and installed by AMS, for a private individual.
10 Trinity Square was built as the headquarters for the Port of London Authority in 1920. At the heart of the building is the “United Nations Room” – so called as it is here that the U.N. first convened in 1946.
AMS were tasked to refurbish the walnut panelling and undertake about 100 repairs to the ornate carvings that sit adorn the walls. We also completely refurbished and refinished the original oak flooring.